Expressing Congratulation || Example(s)



Expressing Congratulation


Andre : Congratulation for being the Champion of Football Competition, Messi. I’m proud of you.
Messi : Thank you. I’m proud of you too.


Father : You’re a big girl now. Happy Wedding, dear.
Siska : Thank you so much, dad
Father : Take care of my girl, Putra
Putra : Of course, sir. I’ll take care of her.


Yudha : Congratulation, Aubrey. You get a perfect score a Math Test. I’m proud of you.
Aubrey : Thanks my Brother. I’m proud of you too.


Abel : Look that firework. It’s look like dandelion flowers.
Lina : it’s very nice. By the way, Happy New Year, Abel.


Refi : Happy Birthday my sister. Thanks for everything you give me and always patient in teaching me.  Love you so much.
Indah : Oh my sweetheart, I love you too.
 

Bobi : Congratulation for your graduation, bro. I’m very proud of you.
Bayu : Thank you, Bob and thanks for coming too.

­
Kevin : Many people have come to our table. They like your cocktails.
Irga : Great. Now they are sold out and very popularJ

Komentar